A piece I got this week from a link posted by Randy, cleaned up typo’s and repackaged for all to use
Get Ready for Jesus
THIS IS Just a wakeup call...
THIS YEAR (2011), according to many ancient Hebrew texts, is very interesting (ESPECIALLY September) ......
and I love searching out the mysteries of God.. "[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter" Proverbs 25.2
So Let's do away with all the misunderstood MYTHS first...
1. He will come as a thief in the night :
BUT -- 1 Thess 5:4 "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief"
2. Not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself knows when:
BUT - In Jewish wedding tradition, it is customary to respond to a question of when the wedding will occur with "I do not know, not even the angels know but only the Father knows". Simply because the bride's father sets the date of the wedding when he is satisfied that all things are ready. As the big wedding day approaches all is revealed... when the Father gives the all clear, the groom comes with a shout and a trump (Yom Teruah/Feast of Trumpets) and takes the bride away for 7 days....
3. No-one knows the day or the hour that He will come: "no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows:..Matt 24:36
BUT - Yom Teruah/Rosh Hashanna – IS the Jewish Feast of which "no-one knows the day or the hour, not even the angels in heaven know ". Also called: the day of the great shout, the day of awe, the day of trumpets - "THE HIDDEN DAY".. It is also called: The Time of Jacobs trouble, The Day of the Awakening Blast, Day of Judgment, The Opening of the Books, Opening of the Gates, Yom HaKeseh (The Hidden Day), Ha Kiddushin/Nesuin (Wedding of the Messiah) and Ha Melech (Coronation of the Messiah).
Yom Teruah is called the Hidden Day because, according to custom, God has hidden the day especially from HaSatan and his fallen angels.. The phrase "not even the angels know, nor do I" is a wedding terminology as explained above.
Yom Teruah is unique because there is no explicit reason given in the Torah for its observance other than to "rest" and to offer sacrifice. It WAS a MYSTERY, ... ONLY REVEALED IN CORINTHIANS MUCH LATER.... when Paul says, "Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet (shofar OF YOM TERUAH): for the trumpet (shofar) shall sound (YOM TERUAH - the beginning of the days of Awe), and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:51) - he is intentionally speaking about Yom Teruah..
It really is a day of which no-one knows the day or the hour because it all depends on when the new moon rises over horizon—which could occur at any time over a 48+ hour period (no one actually knew the day or the hour—until modern technology!)
--Pentecost is known as the first trump, Yom Kippur is known as the GREAT TRUMP (Isaiah) and Rosh Hashanah (Yom Teruah) is knows as the "Last Trump" (because it involves 100 blasts of the shofar). And then the Feast of Trumpets begins (days of awe) - I personally think the rapture (whether pre-trib or post-trib) could occur at any day during the feast of trumpets (the whole week) but MOST likely on Yom Teruah.
REMEMBER.. the Feasts are HIS Mo'edim (Appointed Times) for example:
1. The birth of John – Passover 4BC calculated by scripture and Josephus (a secular historian) references to Herod's death....
2. 6 months later the birth of Christ – Just happens to be the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles Sept 11, 3BC
3. Sept 11, 3BC coincides with moon passing under Virgo (at her feet) with the Sun behind her (wrapping her in its light) etc (as per the Revelation woman Rev12:1-3) – Mazzaroth or Jewish Gospel in the Stars given by GOD through Noah from the time pre-flood.
4. Which gives us the conception of Christ in Mary 9 months earlier – which just happened to be the Festival of Lights (Chanukah) - December 8th.
5. The circumcision 8 days later – to fall on the 8th Day Assembly
6. Christ's Death at Passover—AD32 or AD33.
7. Christ's ascension on Mem B'Omer
8. Holy Spirit comes on Pentecost
9. Wesley Revival on Passover 1738
10. Azusa Street Revival on Passover 1906
WHAT'S NEXT ?? Is there a pattern here we should be aware of ??
Yom Teruah – Day of Trumpets – “there will be a trumpet blast” / The Hidden Day – of which no one knows the day or the hour / Usher in judgment / beginning of the other festivals...
It is also called: The Hidden Day, The day of the great shout, The day of awe, The day of trumpets, The Time of Jacobs trouble, The Day of the Awakening Blast, Day of Judgment, The Opening of the Books, Opening of the Gates, Yom HaKeseh (The Hidden Day), Ha Kiddushin/Nesuin (Wedding of the Messiah) and Ha Melech (Coronation of the Messiah).
It is a High Holy Day. Did Jesus actually say he would be coming back on Yom Teruah? Just as he fulfilled other prophecies on the other Feasts to the day??
According to the ancient Hebrew Sages (teachers) there is hidden wisdom in the Tanakh (Old Testament Bible) about the coming 1000 year reign of the MESSIACH (Messiah) and WHEN it will begin..
Jesus said to watch for His return of which no-one knows the day or the hour sooooooooo:
Consider THIS...... 7 Years of Tribulation – Yom Teruah 2011 (28th/29th September 2011) to Yom Kippur 2018 (19th September 2018) which is a Jubilee Year.. here are the facts....
1. Exactly 2550 Days (7 years) as per Books of Revelation and Daniel specifications: (Daniel 9;12;/ Revelation 11;12;13)
2. Yom Teruah (Rosh Hashanah) is the Biblical Feast of which no-one knows the day or the hour (sounds familiar?)..
3. 7 years also speaks about the baby boy transcending the 7 days and being circumcised on the 8th, the tzaddikim understood this to mean the 7 years of the birth pangs of the Messiah and the fulfillment of his brit (Covenant) in the 8th year provoked the idea that birth pains have begun (5778 / 2018AD). The amount of earthquakes, animals dying (birds, beast and fish), floods, pestilence and famine may indicate this is happening.
4. During Temple days, Jews always took three and a half years to read through the Torah in the synagogue. The first of 2 Triennial cycle (for a complete 7 year period) begins in Tishri 1 – Rosh Hashanah 2011 (September 29th)
5. We find this year has something VERY interesting that occurs on the Yom Teruah Feast 2011 - The Mo'edim (appointed times) in the stars show Virgo has the sun behind her and the moon at her feet on September 29th, 2011 as per Revelation 12:1-3 vision (coincidence? – not a kosher word to the Rabbi’s).
6. Palestine State with the help of the EU and the United Nations is trying to divide Jerusalem in mid Sept 2011 ( a big no no) "Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land." Joel 3.2
7. The traditional Jewish Wedding starts with the male betrothed coming with a shout, a trump and then takes the bride away for 7 days of rejoicing – pre-tribulation?
8. Did you know that the Comet Elenin will pass directly between Earth and the Sun on Sept 25th-30th 2011. Even if Elenin breaks up, it will still crown Virgo just in time for Yom Teruah 2011. Coincidence?
9. Something to be aware of is that Rosh Hashanah (Yom Teruah) starts on Wednesday evening 28th September, 2011. Beginning on Rosh Chodesh 30th August and continuing until the day before Rosh Hashanah/Yom Teruah, Wednesday 28th September, it is customary to blow the shofar (ram's horn) every day (except for Shabbat). This practice was adopted to awaken us for the coming High Holidays. The custom is to first blow tekiah (תְּקִיעָה), a long single blast (the sound of the King's coronation), followed by shevarim (שְׁבָרִים), three short, wail- like blasts (signifying repentance), followed by teruah (תְּרוּעָה), several short blasts of alarm (to awaken the soul), and to close with tekiah hagadol (תְּקִיעָה הַגָּדוֹל), a long, final blast: this is repeated 11 times on the last day called the "Last TRUMP" (100 blasts on the last day).. I would personally LOVE to believe that the whole world (or maybe even just the Christians) would wake up and be aware and fully prepared for the LAST TRUMP!! Talk about a last minute revival!
10. It is very interesting to note that the actual destruction of the Holy Temple took place on a Saturday night whilst the Midrash records that during those dreadful moments, the Levites sang the song for Wednesday - "O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongs; O God, to whom vengeance belongs, shine forth!" So why did they not sing the Saturday song?
Is it possible that as the Levites stood atop of the mount for the last time, all of a moment they received a final flash of prophetic revelation..? That maybe, they sang the song of Wednesday as a prophetic insight that once again the clock for Israel's time would once again re-start on a Wednesday (beginning the 7 years of the 70th week of Daniel's vision). The time when all of heaven turns its eyes on Israel as the time of the Gentiles ends??? Maybe even Wednesday 28th September, 2011 (Yom Teruah)?? .. It is just as profound to note that the Jerusalem temple mount was captured on Wednesday, June 7th, 1967...
11. Tishrei 1, 2011 (September 29th Yom Teruah, 2011 the Jewish New Year) will be 64 years since the re-gathering. 64 is a perfect square 8x8. 8 is the number of new beginnings and resurrection.
It is VERY possible that the 7 years of Tribulation actually starts on Yom Kippur 2011 after the "10 days of Awe and Repentance" have finished (from 29th September to 8th October 2011). ... which is also the PERFECT 2550 day fulfillment:
- Yom Kippur 2011 (8th October) and 1260 days take us to New Year 2015 (The Solar Eclipse 20th March 2015)
- New Year 2015 (20th March) and 1290 days takes us to Hoshanah Rabbah 2018 (30th September)
---- Hoshanah Rabbah is known as the last of the Days of Judgment!!!!!!!
3.5 Years (the mid-tribulation point)– 2014/2015 to 2018
1. And so the middle point (after the first Hebrew Torah reading Triennial cycle) would land us right when the abomination of desolation is placed in the temple. (the Torah is read every 3.5 years - and is read twice in a 7 year cycle)
2. During Temple days, Jews always took three and a half years to read through the Torah in the synagogue. The first of 2 Triennial cycle (for a complete 7 year period) begins in Tishri 1 – Rosh Hashanah and finishes in the month of Nisan 2015
3. Is this the last time the Torah is read before Israel Repents and seeks Christ as Saviour. So what occurs at this possible mid-point?
4. The coming Tetrad of blood moons 2014 through 2015. This is the only tetrad in the near future that aligns itself with the Jewish holidays.
5. We find the tetrad blood moons and lunar eclipse all falling on Jewish holidays - 2014 through 2015
Blood Moon - Apr 15, 2014 on Passover --
Blood Moon - Oct 08, 2014 on Feast of Tabernacles --
Blood Moon - Apr 04, 2015 on Passover -- and finally on
Blood Moon - Sep 28,2015 on Feast of Tabernacles. Bracketing as it were this period for a sign.
The last few times this occurred there was GREAT change in Israel and ot the Jewish Nation:
Lunar Tetrad on Jewish Feasts:
Major Event – Jewish Temple destroyed by Titus Vespasian – 70AD
Major Event – Jews are expelled from Spain in 1492.
1493 Apr. 2 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
1493 Sep. 25 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
1494 Mar. 22 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
1494 Sep. 15 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
Major Event - None for the next 456 Years.
16th Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast days
17th Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast Days
18th Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast Days
19th Century No Lunar Tetrads on Feast Days
Major Event – Israel becomes a Nation in 1948.
1949 Apr. 13 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
1949 Oct. 7 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
1950 Apr. 2 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
1950 Sep. 26 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
Major Event – 6 Days War – Israel takes control of Jerusalem in 1967.
1967 Apr. 24 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
1967 Oct. 18 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
1968 Apr. 13 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
1968 Oct. 6 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
Major Event – Beginning of Wrath?
2014 Apr. 15 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
2014 Oct. 8 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
2015 Apr. 4 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Passover
2015 Sep. 28 Total Lunar Eclipse Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles)
I could write pages about the year 2018 but I will sum up with these thoughts:
In the Hebrew Year 5778 ( your calendar is 2017/2018)
1. 120 years from the first Zionist Congress
2. 100 years since the Balfour Declaration giving Israel the right to be a Nation..
3. 70 Years since Israel declared a State...
4. 50 Years from capture of Jerusalem temple mount.
5. 40 years from the Camp David Accord and Israel's conflict with Lebanon
6. Yovel of Yovels (Jubilee of Jubilee’s)
7. 120 = Length of Years (Gen 6:3)
8. 100 = Bondage
9. 70 = Prophecy Complete and time period for suffering
10. 50 = Jubilee-Release of Debt and Peace (Yovel)
11. 40 = Testing
12. Maybe also it’s just a co-incidence BUT the photosphere of the Sun, for instance, has an effective temperature of 5778 K (does it represent the Hebrew year 5778 / 2018AD??).
13. The time immediately preceding the appearance of the Messiah will be a time of testing in which the world will undergo various forms of tribulation, called chevlei Mashiach (חֶבְלֵי הַמָּשִׁיחַ) - the "birth pangs of the Messiah" (Sanhedrin 98a; Ketubot, Bereshit Rabbah 42:4, Matt. 24:8). Some say the birth pangs are to last for 70 years, with the last 7 years being the most intense period of tribulation -- called the "Time of Jacob's Trouble" / עֵת־צָרָה הִיא לְיַעֲקב(Jer. 30:7). The climax of the "Great Tribulation" (צָרָה גְדוֹלָה) is called the great "Day of the LORD" (יוֹם־יהוה הַגָּדוֹל) which represents God's wrath poured out upon a rebellious world system. (www.hebrew4christians.com)
14. According to Hebrew sages, Abraham was born 1948 years after Adam (the birth of a nation), and then the Israel the nation was "born" in 1948 AD (1948 years after the "Second Adam" Yeshua)
15. God’s Covenant with Abraham = 2018 years after first Adam and so will the new world begin 2018AD?
2018 – 1948 = 70 years from Abraham’s birth to Covenant with G‐d
2018 – 1948 = 70 years from Israeli Statehood to Messiah
16. The Arizal (Hebrew text) explains that 70 years is the maximum number of years of suffering that an individual can be decreed. We see that the Babylonian exile of the Jewish nation lasted exactly 70 years and that the year 5778 (2017-18 CE) will be the 70th year of the Israeli nation, formed in 5708 (1948 CE).
I just love how Abraham was born 1948 years after Adam and then Israel was 1948 after Jesus (the second Adam).
17. According to Hebrew history and biblical time-lines, King David was born, 2854 years after Adam. He lived 70 years. The coming year 5778 (our year 2018) is the expected year of the Messiah's Kingdom to come and the end of the world as we know it – according to some manuscripts of Jewish origin. That means that when David was 35 Years old (half his age) the world was also exactly half its age. ie the midpoint of David's life was also the midpoint of the history of this world.
Psalms 11 (Year 5771) "If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do" - Warnings.
Psalms 12 (Yr 5772 - 29th Sept 2011) "for the faithful VANISH from among the children of men" - rapture?
Psalms 14 (Yr 5774) "They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds" - idol of abomination.
Psalms 17 (Yr 5777) "Arise, O Lord, confront him, cast him down; by your sword" - defeat of Anti-Christ.
Psalms 18 (Yr 5778) "Great deliverance he gives to his king; and to his seed for evermore.!"
2300 DAYS ???
Daniel 8 states, "Then I heard a holy one speaking; and another holy one said to that certain one who was speaking, “How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?” And he said to me, “For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed." YES, I know the KJV says 2300 "days" BUT the literal translation from the Hebrew is actually "evening-mornings"
My thought-line behind "evenings and mornings" is that this is referring to daily sacrifices - being a morning and evening sacrifice each day. In the context of this passage (i.e. daily sacrifices) I would suggest then and possibly conclude this to actually mean 2300 evening and mornings which equals 1150 DAYS..
I think it to be a HUGE coincidence that there are EXACTLY 1150 Days from the 9th of AV 2015 (The day appointed as wrath for Israel - see note that follows) and Yom Kippur 2018. --- July 26th, 2015 to 19th September 2018..
What is the 9th of AV?
9th AV on the Jewish calendar the following world events occured:
587 BC - The First Temple is destroyed by the Babylonians.
70 AD - The Second Temple is destroyed by the Romans.
135 AD – Bar-Kochba himself is killed along with more than 100,000 other Jews.
1290 AD - King Edward I of England signs an edict expelling all Jews from England.
1492 AD - The Alhambra Decree takes effect, expelling the Jews from Spain and from all Spanish territories.
1914 AD - World War I begins when Germany declares war on Russia and the Russian government began a campaign of severe persecution against the Jews at that time.
1940 AD- Himmler presents his plan for the "Final Solution" to the Jewish problem to the Nazi Party.
1942 AD - Nazis begin deporting Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto.
That's a Lot Of Coincidence?? or Godincidences !!!
AND possibly July 26th, 2015 (9th AV) will be EVEN WORSE !!
I would like to end this one with a question: In Daniel 12.12 there is a very odd remark: "Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days."
I have studied this within the Hebrew festivals and found that there is exactly 1335 days from Yom Teruah 2011 (28/29 September 2011) and Shavuot 2015 (Pentecost 24th May, 2015).. Coincidence?..
Possibly, but the fulfillment of Shavuot remains a secret.. Shavuot is celebrated as the "giving of the Torah" AND the "giving of the Ruach Ha-kodesh (Holy Spirit)" - I wonder what will be given on Shavuot 2015...???
I have heard from some scholars that Shavuot actually represents a rapture??
----- READ 1 Thess 5:4 "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief".
Are you part of the Bride that isn't watching for his return? Please, Please keep watching even if nothing else happens on September 28th-29th, 2011 as the Woman clothed in the sun with the 12 stars on her head and in labour with Venus & Saturn in her womb (Per the Mazzaroth and Rev 12:1-3 is a fixed sign in the Heavens that no man can deny. (actually keep watching for a few days because the Feast of Trumpets goes on for a while) ... because HE will come one day.. and He WILL let those who are watching know the times and seasons...as HE is telling us watchmen now!
Acknowledgement of the author from http://getreadyforjesus.com/ and for Randy for giving the link.