Just wanted to give you a quick note of the recent update to the Search tools available on:
Strong’s and Word Distribution Charts:
From the Quick Search Toolbar type: A2322 and press Enter.
· Strong’s Greek and Hebrew Definitions (+/- 1)
· Strong’s Greek and Hebrew (sample) (+/- 1)
· Verse Position (From Beginning, From Est 2:7, From Mal 4:6, From End)
· Calculated Position (From Beginning +10000, +20000, +30000, x 10, x 100, x1000, x 10000)
· Reverse Number Position (From Beginning)
· Book, Chapter, Verse (BCV)
· NT Book, Chapter, Verse (NTCV)
· OT Hebrew Verse Gematria
· NT Greek Verse Gematria
· Alphanumeric Verses (sample)
· Chapter, Verse (CV)
So you are reading along and you see…
From the Quick Search Toolbar type: =2512+68 and press Enter.
The (Equal Sign) informs the Search Engine to do a calculation and return the result.
Number Search: 2580 = 2512+68
Detailed Verse Analysis:
Clicking on the Link under the verse: Gen 6:8
What you see following is a detail listing of the Strong’s Numbers and Word Usage based on Word Position and Frequency.
Search Webster’s 1828 Dictionary:
· Search Word
· Search partial Word with Wildcard (*)
· Search Word by Position or Position in Volume.
· Search Word by Phone Spelling
· Search Word by Numeric Spelling
· Full featured Gematria Search Engine
· Greek and Hebrew Verse Analysis
· Path finder (it will help bridge the gap by linking thoughts or themes together in verses based on verse analysis.)
· Notes and personal commentary.
Please provide me any feedback that would make the Search Tools more useful.
To subscribe to my e-mail list, send an e-mail to: email@example.com