Blessings from David Wilkerson is definitely for the Doves Today
you at the end of the rope? Weary, cast down, about to give up? I
challenge you to answer the following questions with a simple yes or no:
* Does the Word of God promise to supply all your needs?
* Did Jesus say he would never leave you, but would be with you to the end?
* Did he say he would keep you from falling and present you faultless before the Father’s throne?
* Did he say that he would supply you with all you need at all times?
Did he promise you all the seed you need to spread the gospel?
* Is he more willing to give than you are to receive? Is he greater in you than he that is in the world?
* Are his thoughts toward you good thoughts? Is he a rewarder of those who diligently seek him?
* Is he preparing a place for you in glory? Is he coming in the clouds
to gather his people home? Are you going with him when he comes?
Your answer to all of these should be a resounding , “Absolutely, yes!”
Now—take inventory. Ask yourself, Do I really believe God is faithful to his word or do I waver in my trust?
brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptation; knowing
this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience
have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting
“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that
giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given
him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth
is like wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not
that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord” (James
You can lay hold of God’s wisdom, all the wisdom needed
to solve life’s problems—if you will believe with no wavering by
casting your very life and future on this promise.
God giveth to all men…liberally…wisdom.
Love in the COMING LORD