JH (13 Sep 2010)
Here are some points of interest for Yom Kippur.
Sept. 18, Sat. is a MOST significant day this year,
as you probably know from all the great letters
from 5 Dove members.
* Last Day that FORGIVENESS is available
* First Day of UNFORGIVENESS for the Jews.
The Jews have had access to forgiveness since
the Temple veil tore; but the trib is God's Wrath,
which is UNforgiveness. This dreadful 7 yrs is
the only way God can retrieve the Remnant from
the Israeli population.
* books closed (chance for repentance over)
* end of 40 days of repentance (Elul 1 - Tish 10)
* Jonah's call to repentence (40 days),
the only sign we will have
* Great Trump blown
* Gate is open til last minute of Yom Kippu
* Beginning of Jubilee year (will be 2001
when uncounted yrs are subtracted;
see previous letters)
* Only day the High Priest is face to face
with God (I Corin 13:12, II Corin 3:18
Eph 5:27, Joel 2:12-16, Lev. 25:8-13)
* End of 10 Days of Awe
* +2520 plus 75 (30 + 45) is Tabernacles,
Oct. 5, 2017, the blessed end of the trib
followed by yearly Zech 14:16....on. The
Oct. 5, 2017 date is Oct. 25 if the minus
23 tilt loss is not considered. Either way,
the end of the 1335 is Tabernacles (Dan.
* 1st Sabbath of Passover (Apr 23, 2011)
begins the 2300 days of Temple Desecration,
exactly 7 mths past Tabernacles, 2010
* Victory in mts of Israel: Tabernacles,
Sept 23, 2010, plus 7 mths is Apr. 23,
2011. Succoth is 5 days after Yom Kippur.
* Yom Kippur (6th Feast) is the only Feast
where God COMMANDED a Fast; thus the
spiritual battle on this day must be extreme.
Clarity still reigns & it's important to be
aware of the above info (most of which
I learned from former 5 Doves letters!)......J.H.