Yours in Christ,
- UNWILLING TO YIELD
- By A. W. Tozier
- Do not let any part of your bodies become tools of
- wickedness, to be used for sinning; but give yourselves completely to God--every part of you--for you are back from death and you want to be tools in the hands of God, to be used for his good purposes. Romans 6:13
- I know there are people who hear me preach regularly, who will never consider changing their way of living. They will go "underground" before they will do that!
- Our situation is not an isolated case. There are millions of men and women with an understanding of the revelation of God in Jesus Christ, who are still not willing to receive and commit themselves to Him whom the very angels and stars and rivers receive. They hesitate and they delay because they know God is asking the abdication of their own selfish little kingdom and interests.
- This is the tragedy of mankind, my brethren! We have rejected Him from our lives because we must have our own way. But until Jesus Christ is sincerely received,
- there can be no knowledge of salvation, nor any
- understanding of the things of God.
- The little, selfish, sinful man rejects the Son of God. While he is still enumerating the things he deserves, the Son of God stands outside.
- My brethren. I repeat: this is the great tragedy of
Paul N. F.