"Re: Frank Molver"
Thanks Frank for your comment.Your first post directed to me back in September, asked " Obama or Charles, who will it be?"I didn't mean to slight you, by not replying. I read alot , wanting to grasp as much as I can. I try to log-on everyday, but I don't.The Holy Spirit gave me supernaturally that HRH P.Charles is the AntiMessiah. I wasn't willing to believe any Gematria Code or Torah/Bible Code.Though others are convinced by Codes, I wasn't.I wrote a truly respectable author who had dealt extensively with the Torah Codes, about P.Charles being the AntiMessiah.His reply generally speaking, was that the Prince was getting up there in age, so he didn't think he could fulfill the Prophecy.I think that is exactly what Prophecy speaks of.Do you know what the Prophet Daniel was witnessing? :
Daniel 7:8, “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.” Daniel 8:9,10, “And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.”Daniel 7:11"Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire."I firmly believe the Prophet Daniel was witnessingDementia on Display.What is dementia?
Dementia is a disease that affects one's cognitive ability, or the ability to process and communicate information in a coherent and rational manner. Specifically, dementia happens when the cerebral cortex of the brain begins to degenerate and brain cells begin to die, thus impairing the brain's ability to dictate normal cognitive and sensory functions. Once dementia gets underway, cognitive processes such as listening, comprehension, memorization, speech, learning, feeling, judging, and decision-making are compromised.
Common signs and symptoms of dementia include:
- Memory loss
- Impaired judgment
- Difficulties with abstract thinking
- Faulty reasoning
- Inappropriate behavior
- Loss of communication skills
- Disorientation to time and place
- Gait, motor, and balance problems
- Neglect of personal care and safety
- Hallucinations, paranoia, agitation
- The main risk factor for dementia is age, and the risk of developing dementia increases greatly over age 65Keep in mind the time frame.I believe Mr.Dewey Bruton(through the Holy Spirit) has the correct time frame nailed.Mid-Point - March 21st 2013And here it is, the Word of God's physical description of the AntiMessiah:Zechariah 11:17:Woe to the worthless shepherd that leaveth the flock! The sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye; his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye utterly darkened.P.Charles has broken his shoulder and arm, and wore an eye patch over his left eye.Has the specifics been fulfilled yet? No. So why did God put it there?During the very worst years on earth, believers will see it with their own eyes, no more multiple guesses.Just like Adolf Hitler was besieged with mental illness, so is P.Charles. Rational thought escapes him, and his cognitive thinking is impaired. He has said Camilla, his wife, "is his eyes and ears."The Phrase Worthless Shepherd is exactly what he is.Not trying to save anyone from anything.All he wants is a platform and power.God Bless,gail