Yom Kippur 2017 = September 30, 2017
- A Jubilee year? It might be. (Many have pointed this out, but I’m not sure we know for sure. Yes, it’s 50 years from 1967, but I’m not sure we know that 1967 was a Jubilee year either. I would like to think it is.)
- 70 year (Generation) of UN Resolution Date of 1947. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1947_UN_Partition_Plan
- Some have indicated that it may be an even “more special” Jubilee, 120th? (One of Gods numbers?)(Length of Years given to Men after the flood.)
- A lot of astronomical signs in the heavens leading up to this time.
- Tensions in the Middle East that most imagine “can blow up” at any moment. (I’m surprised that War has not already erupted.)(“Wars and Rumors of Wars”/”Pease, Pease”.)
- Global Economic Trauma causing worldwide calls for major change and reform. (A setup for Antichrist?)
- Almost ready for the last Pope? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes) “A trivial, non-biblical and highly speculative interesting coincidence?”
- Bottom Line: We seem to be in the right season and of all Yom Kippur 2017 seems to be an VERY interesting date of conjecture.
Using Excel and doing a “date of 9/30/2017” – 2520 (2x of 1260) = November 6th, 2010.
Yes, November 6th 2010 is a new moon!
- As some have speculated, it may be that our Rosh Hashanah date may be off by one or two months due to misalignments of calendars and reckoning that have crept in over the thousands of years.
Sanity Checks or Humor depending upon your point of view:
- There is a thousand % better chance of the Lord coming back tomorrow than there is of yesterday. (Now that the odds of the Lords return for “yesterday” has been reduced to zero.)
- The odds of him coming on November 6th = 50%. (He will = 50%, He will not = 50%) (Yes, I know it is bad math, statistics and probability) J
- No matter what, we are one day closer to the 100% fact of the Lords return!
God Bless, and while you are looking up, continue to look into your heart and actions to make sure your life is a blessing to the Lord and others. While we are still here, we still have work to do!
Welcome to the Doves, Capt. CD!