Dear John and Doves -
For those interested, author Daniel Holdings will be my guest on
tomorrow's Anakypto Forum on BlogTalkRadio. His latest
novel deals with the CERN Large Hadron Collider. Built
ostensibly to find the "God Particle" and support the highly
questionable "big bang theory" of the origin of the universe,
there are many well-informed people who believe that's a cover
and the real story is much more sinister. Tom Horn and
L.A. Marzulli, as well as Steve Quayle, have all investigated.
Daniel had to do his homework, and we will seek well-supported
answers to questions such as:
1. When was the device designed and
built? How long did it take?
2. Who owns it? Who paid for it? Are there
plans to build another?
3. Are the researchers getting what they
expected? Or are they getting unexpected surprises?
4. We know from history (and fallen human nature) that
the first question following any technological innovation is
"How can we weaponize this?" Are there military
5. What are the common false beliefs about the
Collider? That is, what things are commonly or
popularly believed about the project that are not
true? (What's the dis-information?)
6. Any links to UFO's, genetic engineering, HAARP and
weather-engineering, or similar projects
Here's the link: http://www.anakypto.com