Bill (23 Nov 2011)
"Mathematical Analysis"


While I agree with Mathman about the overwhelming mathematical evidence concerning the coming time periods for the Tribulation, there is still a couple of major clues that are substantial and persuasive and yet not addressed by him or Ron Reese.

 

The conclusion of Mathman:

“Nonetheless, the one date that Gerry & Ron haven’t changed is that the end point is the Day of Atonement 2015, meaning the Great Tribulation will start on April 11, 2012. While I agree with the mathematical logic behind this, I still feel that there MAY be a one year delay to take into account a possible one year “turnover” period ending with the Day of Atonement 2016. If I was to assign odds, I would give the Day of Atonement 2015 a 70% chance and the Day of Atonement 2016 a 25% for Christ’s entrance into Jerusalem (return to earth on the Feast of Trumpets 10 days earlier). The remaining 5% chance I would assign mostly to the Day of Atonement 2017 with only a tiny chance for further delay. The mathematical clues, given by God in His historical tapestry, are just too strong to believe anything else to be the case.”

Actually, two phenomena have not been addressed:

1.     The series of Tetrads in 2014 and 2015.  If one studies the excellent charts by Luis Vega, he presents a strong case for this 8th Tetrad in the middle of the Tribulation.  The symmetry of eclipses during the “week” is quite convincing. http://www.sonoma.edu/users/v/vegalu/eschatology_files/Palestine.pdf.

2.    The second evidence involves Scripture and the correlation of the Psalms to the years in the 20th century.  JR Church, Gary Stearman and Helen Lehman all make strong cases for the Psalms 110 through 118 to corresponding to the Tribulation and those particular years.  In addition, the Menorah pattern in those Psalms is quite evident and adds credibility to this observation.  A reading of Psalm 118 certainly contains evidence of a “new era” under the Kingship of Jesus.

While I don’t necessarily disagree on his conclusions, I believe he should reevaluate his emphasis on the years 2014/15 and give the years 2016-2018 some higher consideration, especially since many of his own numbers culminate with 2017.

Bill

CAP777