“Number the Days: the final Count”
From I.M. Haldeman (1906) …”Christ’s Coming is compared to the morning star…I am the bright and morning star….He will call, but it will be unheard, save by those who have walked in his reflected light (full moon?) and owned His name…The Coming of Christ will be but one coming, but the manner thereof will be two...the morning star comes before the sun. It gives no shattering signs of its coming. It comes the hour when the night is disputing with morn. The interval between star-rise and sunshine will be on. His coming is compared to the sunrise.”
Christ as the thief is hidden when He comes in the Rapture for true believers, Jew and Gentile; he is manifested when He comes to finally tabernacle with the Remnant of Israel. “The thief comes in order before the lightning.”
BEFORE THE RAPTURE
Rev: to the over comers in the Church of Thyatira…”and I will give him the morning star.”
Rev: to the over comers in Pergamos…”will I give to eat of the hidden manna.”
“Two men will be working in the fields; one will be taken and the other left behind”
“Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will taken and the other left behind.”
Therefore, the olive harvest will not yet be finished. Olives are still being pressed. Rapture may be just before sunrise. The morning star shows itself just before dawn. The hidden manna was given to the Jews in the wilderness on day #16 of the second month (Sacred Calendar). This day was the only day to begin at sunrise—the only day in the whole year. (Is this the hidden day?) The 16th day of this second month is the first day of the week. It is a Sunday. It is a third day. This day follows day #15, a Sabbath, in Exodus 16. After the Sabbath had ended on day 15, after 6:00 PM, God sent quails to the Jews. They were hungry, but He didn’t want them to break the Sabbath by cooking the quail, so He waited until after 6:00. On the following morning of the 16th, God sent the Jews the manna. Day 16 is Sunday, a third day; day begins at sunrise. Day 19 is Wednesday, a third day. Day 22 is a seventh day Sabbath and another third day. Manna fell on day 16 at SUNRISE as established by Yaweh.
In the Sacred calendar, month two is critical.
Now let’s plug in the above information to the month of November. November is month #2, (Chesvan) according to the sacred Calendar. November is month #1 in the Noah Calendar. Both calendars overlap here. We are both in a Tishrei month (Rosh H./Rapture) and a Chesvan month (Days of Noah).
So November is both a #1 month (Noah Calendar ) and a #2 month (Sacred Calendar) where day #16 is key.
Saturday, November 6, 2010 is a new moon day. It is both Tisrei 1 and Chesvan 1.
1. This key date is Sunday, November 21, 2010. It is day 16 of the second month of the Sacred Calendar. It is a Sunday. It is a third day. It is 153 days from June 20, Pentecost.
2. 11-21 is Tishrei 16 (Noah C.), a full moon; first day of Tabernacles; Jesus comes to the feast but He is hidden.
3. 11-21 is also Chesvan 16, month 2; the 16th day of the second month of the Sacred Calendar. This is the day the Jews were given the hidden manna in the morning, before sunrise, just as the morning star (Jesus and his raptured believers perhaps ?) is disappearing.
4. 11-22, Monday is Chesvan 17; Sacred Calendar and “Days of Noah” converge; flood begins.
5. 11-27 is Tishrei 22 (Noah C.), Saturday; a 21 day delay from Tishrei 1;conclusion of Tabernacles; Jesus cries out in the Temple; he is visible, not hidden. He will be visible in September, 2015 to all Israel. The Feast of Tabernacles will finally be complete then.
6. 11-27 is Chesvan 22; Saturday; a seventh day Sabbath; Sacred Calendar. Jews could not gather manna on this day. They collected double manna on day 21.
7. 11:22, Chesvan 17 can be written as: 11:11:11
8. O completed day # 666 on 11-16.
9. 11-21; sunrise in Jerusalem at 6:12 A.M.; sunrise azimuth descending at 113 degrees.
Recall Amos 8 where God shows Amos a basket of summer fruit…”Then said the Lord unto me, the end is come upon my people of Israel. I will not again pass by them anymore…and I will turn your feasts into mourning…I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord.”
The olive harvest is only completed for the believer this year. The others will still be in the fields and at the mill when the Lord comes. Sunday morning, 11-21 is a regular workday in Israel.
November is the Tishrei month in the Noah Calendar. The entire 21 days is a rapture watch. I don’t believe Tabernacles will be completed on 11-27, both Tishrei 22 and Chesvan 22. I think we will have to back up to Chesvan 17, November 22 (flood and Kennedy’s assassination date).
God bless all of you and your loved ones. P.A.L.