On this site, we've discussed scripture that could point to the rapture in the Spring many times..
1. Song of Solomon clearly describes a groom coming for His bride in the Spring. He says "Come away with me."
2. There's also Jesus saying: Don't you have a saying, 'It's still four months until harvest'? I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.
Seems to say that we may think the Lord's coming is in the fall Sept/Oct, but it's actually in May/June.
3. The feasts--Jesus was the FIRSTFRUITS from the dead, so wouldn't Unleavened bread, Second Passover, or Pentecost be the next logical choice for when He comes for His bride?
4. I think many to most who study this issue think that the best fit is the Feast of Trumpets in the fall, but Jesus does warn that he will come at "a time ye think not".
5. So my reason for writing this is that I never really considered that the following passage could be a literal clue about the timing:
“Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that SUMMER is near. Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door. Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. John 4:35-37
The fig tree is widely accepted to be Israel and its blooming is the re-birth which took place May 14, 1948. The 70 year anniversary will take place on Monday. The Bible says a generation is 70 years, up to 80.
Summer is definitely "near" starting within about 5 weeks.
Sorry about the different fonts, sizes, and colors. Doing this from my phone and don't see how to edit it.
Hope to meet you all very soon.