2008?............This is NO accident........Remember, 8 is the number for the start of a new cycle.......good or bad. We now know it was "bad". Just 4 month later the US stock market tanked on Rosh by 777.68 points.......This guy is creepy.
2001 = 9-11 and just 7 years later we get the end of the US's time of "plenty". 2008 started the time of Famine. 2008 + 7 years = 2015. The 8th tetrad.
2008 +10 years = The probable year of Christs return
President Obama Has No Idea What Year It Is
This is how President Obama signed the guestbook at Westminster
Abbey earlier today, where he got a tour from the Very Reverend Dr.
John Hall and laid a wreath on the Grave of the Unknown Warrior.
It is a great privilege to commemorate our common heritage, and common sacrifice.
24 May 2008
It was really nice until he got the date wrong by three years. Granted, 2008 was a great year for him, and we might try to live it for as long as possible, too, if we were him. Also, though, he may have had a stroke.
This is how President Obama signed the guest book today at Westminster Abbey and here are ten reasons why.
1. In May 2008 Obama had just about finished off Hillary and remembers that was way more fun than tea with the Queen.
2. At that wonderful time in 2008 everyone in the media thought he was the Messiah.
3. Those were the days Obama could blame President Bush for everything.
4. In May 2008 the unemployment rate was 5.5% and if Obama thinks it is still May of 2008 than the rate must still be 5.5%.
5. At that time Obama said that Americans were “clinging to their guns and religion.” This was a glorious time in our nation’s history and not easily forgotten.
6. May 2008 was the month Obama said he had visited “57 states.” Obviously a visit to remember.
7. May 24, 2008 was memorable because that was the day he had written the phrase,
“This was the moment the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal,” for his nomination victory speech on June 3rd 2008.
8. Obama wrote 2008 instead of 2011 just to give the late night comics some new material.
9. At Buckingham Palace, Obama had just heard the Queen’s favorite song by Cher, “If I Could Turn Back Time.”
10. As President, Obama wants to prove to the world that he can write whatever the hell he wants and still get re-elected.