Send your own message of encouragement and be a blessing.This is what I sent him.Be strong and of good courage - Set your face like flintDear Prime Minister Netanyahu,Be strong and of good courage fear not, nor be afraid of them: for your God and the God of your Fathers stands with you and Israel. He will neither fail you nor forsake you. This is your opportunity to be a conduit of the Lord's blessing to the entire world by allowing them to bless the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The United States of America is desperately in need of that blessing.As you prepare to come to Washington D.C., this week, please keep in mind that Israel has tremendous support from Christians, the American public as well as from the Congress.Stand strong, speak the truth in clear and precise terms. Be pithy and continue to discuss the numerous threats Israel faces: Hamas violence, Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Syrian oppression, and Iranian nuclearization. As an ally of the United States, Israel fights the war on our behalf in all of these arenas.Please stress the following points:
* Appeasement does not work as demonstrated by the fact that Israel has been making concessions since 1948 and still peace has not been achieved.
* A true peace partner does not glorify terrorism and suicide bombers;
* A true peace partner does not deligitimize Israel in world forums and universities;
* A true peace partner would not celebrate the birth date of the state of Israel as NAKBA (catastrophe) with rioting in the streets;
* Above all, a true peace partner would acknowledge and accept Israel as a JEWISH state through both words and actions.Your speech on May 24th before the joint Houses of Congress provides you with the rare opportunity to radically alter the discourse on the PA conflict with Israel. With such a positive outcome, you can strengthen and safeguard Israel and the United States. I enthusiastically support you and wish you success.The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.