Woke up this morning with the words "a genderless nation" on my mind.
Not sure were that came from except for this family in the news that wants to raise genderless children.
So I decided to google genderless nation and wa la, I come up with this book.
It states that the Spirit of Jezebel is a genderless spirit.
Seems to fit doesn't it.
Especially after reading Michele Kennedy's post re.
"HATE... "JOB & JEZEBEL & JUDGMENT""
Defeating the Spirit of Jezebel
The (genderless) Spirit of Jezebel is a stronghold spirit that has many spirits (lust, rebellion, homosexuality) that work under its influence, but God provides the Spirit of Elijah and Spirit of Jehu to combat and defeat it. Arcovio details the problems Jezebel creates, then explains how to cultivate the Spirit of Elijah and Jehu to defeat it in your family's, churches, schools, and workplaces. A timely book for these troubled times. Paperback, 124pgs. Apostolic Author.
You might want to read the link where this picture came from.
These are the traits of a Jezebell spirit.
The Jezebel spirit is sociopathic. Behaviors you might see (3 or more):
1. They gain power by destroying others. It is like an adrenalin rush when they “win” over someone. They manage to get in positions of authority, and are difficult to displace, once there.
2. They are controlling, manipulative, bossy.
3. they can either be war-like in their personalities, so that they are intimidating,
so “sweet,” “perfect,” deceitful, “timid” and sneaky, they are able to fool and recruit others to join them. Sometimes they can be very charming and charismatic.
4. critical of others, vicious to the point of bloodthristy.
5. they are never wrong.
6. They recruit others in their charges against their victims. They act to persuade recruits, and do not give up this activity until the recruits are won over. If the potential recruits do not cooperate and buy into things, this angers them.
7. they are narcissic. While they can tend to be oversensitive themselves, they have no concern for the feelings of others. They are not sympathetic to their victims, and tend to play the role of victim themselves, in order to gain sympathy. This way the real victim is left stranded, and opposed by others if they ask for help. Being the center of attention really pleases them.
8. they lie, and they believe their own lie. Avoiding the truth, or intentionally acting to withhold truth is part of this. false picture is presented to others.
9. impulsive, failure to plan ahead. chaotic at times
10. lack of remorse after hurting someone. they justify the harm.
11. consistent irresponsibility.
12. irritability, aggressiveness (open , or subtle), can be quick tempered.
13. failure to conform to social norms. person is an “outlier” or non-conformist. has their own ways.
14. psychological counseling will not help, since they deny what they are.
15. claims to religious sentiments, but very superficial in devotion. Born-again status is debatable, and unlikely, but would have to be evaluated on an individual basis.
16. usually women, but can be men. The women tend to control their men with sex. And they pick passive men (Ahabs) so they can dominate them.
17. usually married. If single, could be lesbian, homosexual man, or promiscuous man.18. They falsely accuse you, and they do NOT forgive you …..