Fay (17 March 2011)

Hi John and Doves,
Nicole - your post:-  http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2011/nicole316.htm
You poor girl. You must be under so much stress with this. Terrible. Besides praying, earnestly, I suggest that you contact a lawyer. Go and see your local ombudsman and speak to your pastor. The lawyer can lodge a formal complaint and insist on action. You cannot be this person's victim any longer. I shall pray for the LORD'S intervention.
God Bless you and keep you.
In Jesus' Beloved Name