I have a few questions regarding Revelation 1:4, 7, 10-11:
Revelation 1:4 John to the seven churches which are in Asia: race be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
1) Are the seven Spirits defined in Isaiah 11:2, rather than the LORD being 9 persons in one, rather than 3 persons in one?
2) Is the Trinity inferred in lines 3 & 4, by the three people that John said that grace & peace were from?
7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
3) Does “and they also which pierced him” refer to the descendants of those who actually did, or to the same nation that did?
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
4) Does “on the Lord’s day” refer to the first day of the week, rather than the day of the LORD by way of a vision?
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
5) John didn’t send 7 different letters to the 7 individual churches, but rather sent the entire book of Revelation to each (“send it”, singular)?
6) In both lines 11 & 20, Jesus refers to nothing like a “universal” church, but is this emphatically local church?