Bruce Warner (17
SCRIPTURE 'IN REVERSE' TO UNDERSTAND ITS MEANING......"
Read the following Scriptural verses of Luke 21 'in reverse' to
understand their meaning in relation to each other:
(36) "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted
worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to
stand before the Son of Man."
(35) "For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the
face of the whole earth.
(31) "So you also, WHEN YOU SEE THESE THINGS HAPPENING, know
that the Kingdom of God is near.
(28) "Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up
your heads, because YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NEAR."
(27) "THEN THEY WILL SEE the Son of Man coming in a cloud with
power and great glory."
(25) "And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in
the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with
perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;"
(24) "And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times
of the Gentiles are fulfilled."
(23) "For there will be great distress (tribulation) in the land
and wrath upon this people."
(22) "For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which
are written may be fulfilled."
(20) "But WHEN YOU SEE Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know
that its desolation is near."
It is imperative to 'note the order' in which THESE THINGS WE
ARE TO WATCH FOR are given to us in Scripture. Scripture tells
us that WE WILL SEE THESE THINGS HAPPENING BEFORE the Kingdom of
God and our redemption draws near.
We will see Jerusalem surrounded by armies.
We will see the desolation of Jerusalem during the days of
vengeance that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
We will see the tribulation of Israel and wrath upon the Hebrew
We will see Jerusalem trampled by Gentiles until the times of
the Gentiles are fulfilled.
We will see signs in the sun, moon, stars and the roaring of the
Then we will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud for our
redemption to the Kingdom of God where we will stand before the
Son of Man.
According to Your Word, come Lord Jesus!