Frank R Molver (15 July 2011)
"Yehonatan"s keeper, Sept 2011 start of last 7 years"
Excellent post, answering my question re 2012 and 2015 the same day.
Something unusual about this post.
Fits the pattern very well
11 Sept 2011 is the beginning of Palestine separating Israel thru the UN
There are many other factors re that date below.
Pay close attention.
Shalom 5 Doves.. Thought you might like to see the Hebrew Gematria and
interpretation.. Keep reading further below for material that I have not
seen in your website.. Shalom
THE MESSIACH'S RETURN?? IS IT REALLY CLOSE AT HAND? ..... *_Hebrew texts say that THIS YEAR is VERY important_*..
PLEASE NOTE: these are texts and writings of Hebrew Scholars; THIS IS
NOT MY ATTEMPT TO PROPHECY OR DATE SET!! For "WHO KNOWS THE MIND OF THE
It is, however, very interesting and I love searching out the mysteries
of God.. "[It is] the glory of /God to conceal/ a thing: but the honour
of kings [is] to search out a /matter" Proverbs 25.2/
So Let's do away with all the misunderstood MYTHS first...
1. He will come as a thief in the night even to the Christians:
BUT -- 1 Thess 5:4 "But ye, brethren, are /not in darkness/, that that day /should/ overtake /you/ as a thief"
2. Not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself knows when:
BUT - In Jewish wedding tradition, it is customary to respond to a
question of when the wedding will occur with "I do not know, not even
the angels know but only the Father knows". Simply because the bride's
father sets the date of the wedding when he is satisfied that all things
are ready. As the big wedding day approaches all is revealed... when
the Father gives the all clear, the groom comes with a shout and a trump
(Yom Teruah) and takes the bride away for 7 days....
3. No-one knows the day or the hour that He will come: "/no one knows
the day/ or /hour/ when these things will happen, not even the angels in
heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows"..Matt 24:36
BUT - *Yom Teruah –* IS the Jewish Feast of which "no-one knows the day
or the hour, not even the angels in heaven know ". Also called: the day
of the great shout, the day of awe, the day of trumpets - "THE HIDDEN
DAY" .. It is also called: The Time of Jacobs trouble, The Day of the
Awakening Blast, Day of Judgment, The Opening of the Books, Opening of
the Gates, Yom HaKeseh (The Hidden Day), Ha Kiddushin/Nesuin (Wedding of
the Messiah) and Ha Melech (Coronation of the Messiah).
Yom Teruah is called the Hidden Day because, according to custom, God
has hidden the day especially from HaSatan and his fallen angels.. The
phrase "not even the angels know, nor do I" is a wedding terminology.
Basically, if someone asked when the wedding will be, the traditional
response is "i don't know, not even the angels in heaven know, but only
my father" simply because the Father would decide the day when he saw
that everything had been prepared for the bride ("behold I go to prepare
a place for you) as per the note above..... or go here for more about
the wedding phrase:
Pentecost is known as the first trump, Yom Kippur is known as the GREAT
TRUMP (Isaiah) and Rosh Hashanah (Yom Teruah) is knows as the "Last
Trump" (because it involves 100 blasts of the shofar). so when Paul
says, "Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will
all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last
trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised
imperishable, and we will be changed." he is intentionally speaking
about Yom Teruah.. (1 Cor 15:51-52)
REMEMBER.. the feasts are HIS Mo'edim (Appointed Times) . for example::
1. The birth of John – Passover 4BC calculated by scripture and Josephus (a secular historian) references to Herod's death....
2. 6 months later the birth of Christ – Just happens to be the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles Sept 11, 3BC
3. Sept 11, 3BC coincides with moon passing under Virgo (at her feet)
with the Sun behind her (wrapping her in its light) etc (as per
Revelations woman) – Astronomy.. Get the constellation software and have
a look .. its amazing and beautiful..
4. Which gives us the conception of Christ in Mary 9 months earlier –
which just happened to be the Festival of Lights (Chanakuh) - December
8th as per Catholic tradition. (they don’t even know why they do it on
5. The circumcision 8 days later – to fall on the 8th Day Assembly
6. Christ's Death at Passover.
7. Christ's ascension on Mem B'Omer
8. Holy Spirit comes on Pentecost
9. Wesley Revival on Passover 1738
10. Azusa Street Revival on Passover 1906
WHATS NEXT ?? Is there a pattern here we should be aware of ??
11. Yom Teruah – Day of Trumpets – “their will be a trumpet blast” / The
Hidden Day – of which no one knows the day or the hour / Usher in
judgment / beginning of the other festivals...
According to the ancient HEBREW sages (teachers) there is hidden wisdom
in the Tanakh (Old Testament Bible) about the coming 1000 year reign of
the MESSIACH (Messiah) and WHEN it will begin.. An interesting date to
Jesus said to watch for His return of which no-one knows the day or the hour sooooooooo:
*Yom Teruah –* the Jewish Feast of which "no-one knows the day or the
hour" . Also called: the day of the great shout, the day of awe, the day
of trumpets - "THE HIDDEN DAY" ..
Consider THIS...... 7 Years of Tribulation – Yom Teruah (29th Sept 2011)
to Yom Kippur Day of Atonement (September 20th 2018).. here are the
1. Exactly 2550 Days (7 years) as per Revelation specifications:
2. Yom Teruah (Rosh Hashanah) is the Biblical Feast of which no-one knows the day or the hour (sounds familiar?)..
3. It is also called: The Hidden Day, The day of the great shout, The
day of awe, The day of trumpets..The Time of Jacobs trouble, The Day of
the Awakening Blast, Day of Judgment, The Opening of the Books, Opening
of the Gates, Yom HaKeseh (The Hidden Day), Ha Kiddushin/Nesuin (Wedding
of the Messiah) and Ha Melech (Coronation of the Messiah).
4. It is a High Holy Day.. Did Jesus actually say he would be coming
back on Yom Teruah? Just as he fulfilled other prophecies on the other
5. 7 years also speaks about the baby boy transcending the 7 days and
being circumcised on the 8th, the /tzaddikim/ understood this to mean
the 7 years of the birth pangs of the Messiah and the fulfillment of his
/brit /(Covenant) in the 8th year provoked the idea that birth pains
have begun (5778 / 2018AD). The amount of earthquakes, animals dying
(birds, beast and fish), floods, pestilence and famine may indicate this
6. During Temple days, Jews always took three and a half years to read
through the Torah in the synagogue. The first of 2 Triennial cycle (for a
complete 7 year period) begins in Tishri 1 – Rosh Hashanah 2011
7. We find this year has something VERY interesting that occurs on the
Yom Teruah Feast 2011 - The Mo'edim (appointed times) in the stars show
Virgo has the sun behind her and the moon at her feet on September 29th,
2011 as per Revelations vision (coincidence?).
8. Palestine State may seek to divide Jerusalem in Sept 2011 ( a big no
no no) "Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My
people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the
nations; And they have divided up My land." Joel 3.2
9. The traditional Jewish Wedding starts with the male betrothed coming
with a shout, a trump and then takes the bride away for 7 days of
rejoicing - pretrib?
10. Did you know that the Planet/Comet Elenin will pass directly between
Earth and the Sun on Sept 28th-30th, 2011. Some suggest that this will
black out the Sun for up to 3 days - Just in time for Yom Teruah..
You can play with the JPL dates to see the entry flight here:
http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2010+X1 (click on "show orbit
diagram") ..... Coincidence ??
11. Something to be aware of is that Rosh Hashanah (Yom Teruah) starts
on Wednesday evening 28th September, 2011. Beginning on Rosh Chodesh
30th August and continuing until the day before Rosh Hashanah/Yom
Teruah, Wednesday 28th September, it is customary to blow the shofar
(ram's horn) every day (except for Shabbat). This practice was adopted
to awaken us for the coming High Holidays. The custom is to first blow
tekiah (תְּקִיעָה), a long single blast (the sound of the King's
coronation), followed by shevarim (שְׁבָרִים), three short, wail- like
blasts (signifying repentance), followed by teruah (תְּרוּעָה), several
short blasts of alarm (to awaken the soul), and to close with tekiah
hagadol (תְּקִיעָה הַגָּדוֹל), a long, final blast: this is repeated 11
times on the last day called the "Last TRUMP" (100 blasts on the last
day).. I would personally LOVE to believe that the whole world (or maybe
even just the Christians) would hear the days of Trumps from Heaven and
just be awake, aware and fully prepared for the LAST TRUMP!! Talk about
a last minute revival !! I wonder if it will occur this year ??
12. It is very interesting to note that the actual destruction of the
Holy Temple took place on a Saturday night whilst the Midrash records
that during those dreadful moments the Levites sang the song for
Wednesday - /"O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongs; O God, to whom
vengeance belongs, shine forth!"/ So why did they not sing the Saturday
song?Is it possible that as the Levites stood atop of the mount for the
last time, all of a moment they received a final flash of prophetic
revelation...?? That maybe, they sang the song of Wednesday as a
prophetic insight that once again the clock for Israel's time would once
again re-start on a Wednesday (beginning the 7 years of the 70th week
of Daniel's vision). The time when all of heaven turns its eyes on
Israel as the time of the Gentiles ends??? Maybe even Wednesday 28th
September, 2011 (Yom Teruah)?? .. It is just as profound to note that
the Jerusalem temple mount was captured on Wednesday, June 7th, 1967...
13. Tishrei 1, 2011 (September 28th Yom Teruah, 2011 the Jewish New
Year) will be 64 years since the regathering. 64 is a perfect square
8x8. 8 is the number of new beginnings and resurrection.
*3.5 Years (the mid-tribulation point)– 2014/2015 to 2018*
1. And so the middle point (after the first Hebrew Torah reading
Triennial cycle) would land us right when the abomination of desolation
is placed in the temple. (the Torah is read every 3.5 years - and is
read twice in a 7 year cycle)
2. During Temple days, Jews always took three and a half years to read
through the Torah in the synagogue. The first of 2 Triennial cycle (for a
complete 7 year period) begins in Tishri 1 – Rosh Hashanah and finishes
in the month of Nisan 2015
3. Is this the last time the Torah is read before Israel Repents and
seeks Christ as Saviour. So what occurs at this possible mid-point?
4. The coming blood moons of 2014 through 2015. This is the only tetrad
in the near future that aligns itself with the Jewish holidays.
5. We find the tetrad blood moons and lunar eclipse all falling on Jewish holidays - 2014 through 2015
Apr 15, 2014 on Passover --
Oct 08, 2014 on Feast of Tabernacles --
Apr 04, 2015 on Passover -- and finally on
Sep 28,2015 on Feast of Tabernacles.
The last few times this occurred there was GREAT change in Israel:
***Lunar Tetrad on Jewish Feasts*
*-*1493 through 1494 **(repulsion of the Jews from Spain during the Spanish Inquisition)**
*-1947/1948 (Israel became a nation)*
*- 1967/1968 (Israel captured Jerusalem)*
*-2014/2015 (WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN)*
*- no more Lunar Tetrad for a LOOOOONNGG time..*
*Which brings us to the year 2018 (5778 for Hebrew Calendar) *.
I could write pages about the year 2018 but I will sum up with these thoughts:
In the Hebrew Year 5778 ( our calendar is 2017/2018)
1. 120 years from the first /Zionist Congress/
2. 100 years since the Balfour Declaration giving Israel the right to be a Nation..
3. 70 Years since Israel declared a State...
4. 50 Years from capture of Jerusalem temple mount.
5. 40 years from the Camp David Accord and Israel's conflict with Lebanon
6. Yovel of Yovels
7. 120 = Length of Years (Gen 6:3)
8. 100 = Bondage
9. 70 = Prophecy Complete and time period for suffering
10. 50 = Jubilee-Release of Debt and Peace (Yovel)
11. 40 = Testing
12. Maybe also its just a co-incidence BUT the photosphere of the Sun,
for instance, has an effective temperature of 5778 K (does it represent
the Hebrew year 5778 / 2018AD??).
13. The time immediately preceding the appearance of the Messiah will be
a time of testing in which the world will undergo various forms of
tribulation, called /chevlei Mashiach/ (*חֶבְלֵי הַמָּשִׁיחַ*) - the
"birth pangs of the Messiah" (Sanhedrin 98a; Ketubot, Bereshit Rabbah
42:4, Matt. 24:8). Some say the birth pangs are to last for 70 years,
with the last 7 years being the most intense period of tribulation --
called the "Time of Jacob's Trouble" / *עֵת־צָרָה הִיא לְיַעֲקב*(Jer.
30:7). The climax of the "Great Tribulation" (*צָרָה גְדוֹלָה*) is
called the great "Day of the LORD" (*יוֹם־יהוה הַגָּדוֹל*) which
represents God's wrath poured out upon a rebellious world system.
14. According to Hebrew sages, Abraham was born 1948 years after Adam
(the birth of a nation), and then the Israel the nation was "born" in
1948 AD (1948 years after the "Second Adam" Yeshua)
15. God’s Covenant with Abraham = 2018 years after first Adam and so will the new world begin 2018AD?
2018 – 1948 = 70 years from Abraham’s birth to Covenant with G‐d
2018 – 1948 = 70 years from Israeli Statehood to Messiah
16. The Arizal (Hebrew text) explains that 70 years is the maximum
number of years of suffering that an individual can be decreed. If we
extrapolate that to a Nation we see that the Babylonian exile of the
Jewish nation lasted exactly 70 years and that the year 5778 (2017-18
ce) will be the 70th year of the Israeli nation, formed in 5708 (1948
I just love how Abraham was born 1948 years after Adam and then Israel was 1948 after Jesus (the second Adam).. haha
17. According to Hebrew history and biblical time-lines, King David was
born, 2854 years after Adam. He lived 70 years. The coming year 5778
(our year 2018) is the expected year of the Messiah's Kingdom to come
and the end of the world as we know it – according to some manuscripts
of Jewish origin. That means that when David was 35 Years old (half his
age) the world was also exactly half its age.. i.e the midpoint of
David's life was also the midpoint of the history of this world.
----- READ ...
1 Thess 5:4 "But ye, brethren, are /not in darkness/, that that day /should/ overtake /you/ as a thief".
Blessings and Shalom in Yeshua our King and Saviour