Interested Readers -
I stumbled on this. If true, it may really be significant. Some initial Bible number evidence that points to Enoch being “changed”, (as in the 1 Corinthians 15:51 kind of changed) as he was taken up to Heaven.
1) Establish target Bible verse which is Hebrews 11:5, the only OT verse declaring that Enoch was “taken”.
“By Faith Enoch was translated so that he would not see death, ‘ and he was not found for God had taken (or translated) him ....
2) Establish Bible verse number for target verse and determine that verse’s highest prime factor.
Verse # = 30178
30178 = 191 x 79 x 2
Highest prime factor is 191.
3) Use 191 as the new Bible verse # and identify that verse.
Bible verse # 191 =
“And he sent forth a raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth.”
My notes: I’ve thought for many years prior to this that Enoch was the black raven which Noah lets out of the ark window and which never comes back. Ravens are an unclean bird, thus they are the Gentiles, imo.
4) Switch Bible number systems to gematria and determine the gematria total of that verse:
That value is:
5) Switch back to Bible verse numbers and use 2877, then multiply 2877 x 10, which equals:
Bible verse # 28770 =
1 Corinthians 15:51
“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,” ...
I consider that find valid and significant.
Jesus is Lord.