Don, and DovesPsalms 111,12,113 all START with Halleluah/Praise the Lord (Do they match 2011-13?) Psalm 113 also ends with Halleluah
PS111-12-13 14 15 16 17
Psalm 114 does not have any "Praise the Lord" language.....It speaks of Israel leaving Egypt.
Psalms 115,16, 17 END with Praise the Lord.......Forming a Menorah
Psalm 117.....VERY SHORT
Psa 117:1 ¶ O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.
For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD [endureth] for ever. Praise ye the LORD.
1O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.
2Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
3Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
4Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy endureth for ever.
5I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.
6The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
7The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me.
8It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
9It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
10All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD will I destroy them.
11They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
12They compassed me about like bees: they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.
13Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the LORD helped me.
14The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
15The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
16The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
17I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
18The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
19Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:
20This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
21I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
22The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner..
23This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
24This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
27God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
28Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
29O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
The month of Av and as it pertains to the Jewish People
Events for Av in Biblical History
Here is a list of events that took place during the history of the world in the month of Avi:
- Aaron dies in the 40th year of exodus at 123 years old.
- Ezra returned to Israel.
- Some time in Av:
- Speculation that this was the month of the spies going into the promised land and returning with an evil report.
- Zedekiah was taken to Babylon
- Jeremiah had a run-in with a false prophet and Jeremiah said he, the false prophet, would die that year.
- Zecheriah was told to keep the fasting of the 5th month.
- Jerusalem fell to the Babylonians and Zedekiah was taken and the city burned.
- The temple was burning.
- Cetain of the Jewish elders went to Jeremiah to enquire of the Lord. The Lord responsed that He wouldn't be enquired by them while in exile.
This is a list of secular events that happened on the 9th day of the Jewish month of Av to the Jews. All these are verifiable in the history books.
- The Jewish Comentary, the Mishna, records that the people believed the evil report of the spies and mourned all night in fear. They turned against Moses and the two faithful spies, Joshua and Caleb (the only two from Egypt that entered the promised land). (Ta'anit 29a says it happend on the 9th of Av, Numbers 14:1-10 just records the curse from the Lord and the revolt against Moses and not the date.) This event started their 40 year wandering in the desert.
- Destruction of the 1st temple, 29 July 587 BC (9 Av 3174)
- Destruction of the 2nd temple, 4 Aug 70 AD (9 Av 3830)
- The Roman army plowed Jerusalem with salt in 25 July 71 AD (9 Av 3831)
- The destruction of Simeon Bar Cochba's army in 5 Aug 135 AD (9 Av 3895)
- First Crusade declared by Pope Urban II. 10,000 Jews killed in first month of Crusade. Crusades bring death and destruction to thousands of Jews, totally obliterate many communities in Rhineland and France. 14 July 1095 (9 Av 4855)
- England expelled all of the Jews in 18 July 1290 AD (9 Av 5050)
- Spain expelled all of the Jews in 2 August 1492 AD (9 Av 5252)
- Note the Gap between 1492 and 1914. It's 422 years almost to the day!
- World War I is declared on the ninth of Av, 1 August 1914 (9 Av 5674)Noah took 100 years to build the Ark. 1914 +100=2014!!!!!
- Russia mobilized for World War I and launched persecutions against the Jews in Eastern Russia on this day too. 1 August 1914 (9 Av 5674)
- On the 10th of July 1942, the Germans began a systematic liquidation of the Ghetto, deporting Jews to extermination camps at the rate of six to ten thousand per day. Deportation started on 9th Av. By the Autumn there were only 40,000 Jews left in Warsaw. By early 1943, the Jews refused to cooperate with the Germans and the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising began. Renewed attempts to start deportations were answered with reprisals. (9 Av 5702)
Two events on a given day is 1 in 365 days. 3 events on the same day is 1 X 365 X 365 = 133,225
Hence, the odds on these twelve events happening to the same people, the same country, over the centruries on the same day is 1 chance in 15.318 billion times a billion times a billion or:
(365 raised to the 11th power = 1.53186582 x 10 to the 28th power.)
A 1 in 20 is a notable event!!!!
- 31/2 yrs
2011.......When in the 2014-15 Tetrad does the Great Trib start? Well that is the question isn't it?
Keep Looking Up