Dear Doves,A friendly reminder,Heavenly signs: Sabbatical Year 2014-2015 (September 25, 2014 - September 13, 2015)
The blood-red moon signifies trouble for Israel
- Passover: April 15, 2014 | Total eclipse visible in Australia, Pacific, Americas
- Tabernacles: October 9, 2014 | October 8, 2014 Total eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas
- Passover: April 4, 2015 | Total eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas
- Tabernacles: September 28, 2015 | Total eclipse visible in East Pacific, Americas, Europe, Africa, West Asia (This is the only one visible from Jerusalem at moon-set)
Four total blood-red moons back-to-back are rare, the only time it happens on four Biblical holidays is in 2014/2015. The only times last century these occurred together was in 1967/1968 when Jerusalem was recaptured. Hebcal used to determine older Jewish holidays.
- Passover: April 25, 1967 | Total eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas
- Tabernacles: October 19, 1967 | October 18, 1967 Total eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas
- Passover: April 13, 1968 | Total eclipse visible in Americas, Europe, Africa
- Tabernacles: October 7, 1968 | October 8, 1968 Total eclipse visible in Asia, Australia, Pacific, Americas
Four total lunar eclipses also happened before these listed above just after Israel became a nation in 1949/1950 as well. Hebcal used to determine older Jewish holidays.
- Passover: April 14, 1949 | April 13, 1949 Total eclipse visible in Americas, Europe, Africa
- Tabernacles: October 8, 1949 | October 7, 1949 Total eclipse visible in Americas, Europe, Africa, West Asia
- Passover: April 2, 1950 | Total eclipse visible in South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia
- Tabernacles: September 26, 1950 Total eclipse visible in Americas, Europe, Africa, West Asia
The next previous time this happened again was in 1493/1494 just after the Jews were kicked out of Spain on the 9th of Av, 1492.
The solar eclipse signals judgment for the nations.
- Tamuz 29/Av 1: August 2, 2008 | August 1, 2008 Total eclipse visible in North America, Europe, Asia
- Tamuz 29/Av 1: July 21-22, 2009 | July 22, 2009 Total eclipse visible in East Asia, Pacific Ocean, Hawaii
- Tamuz 29/Av 1: July 11-12, 2010 | July 11, 2010 Total eclipse visible in Southern South America
- Adar 29/Nisan 1 (Beginning of the religious calendar): March 20-21, 2015 Total eclipse visible in Iceland, Europe, North Africa, North Asia
- Rosh Hashanah: September 14, 2015 | September 13, 2015 Partial eclipse visible in South Africa, South Indian, Antarctica
Steven KingPhone: 619-955-6045Email: email@example.comDISCLAIMER: I am NOT an attorney. The Information and materials contained herein are based upon the opinion of Steven King and should not be construed as legal or financial advice.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission, including any attachments, is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. 18, U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This communication may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender for directions for disposal or deletion." If you choose to violate this notice, May God be 'the' witness Against you. With all God given rights reserved, into perpetuity. All email sent and offered to Me is accepted for value. All email sent by Me is private, non-negotiable, exempt from levy, confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. I reserve all of My rights with prejudice, without recourse, and waive none. Whatever is authored by Me is copy protected and remains as My property. Access, disclosure, distribution, copying of and or copying by any means by any device or retrieval systems is prohibited without the explicit written permission of the author. Reliance on any of it by anyone without doing further research, proving, having proof, or verifying is prohibited. Violations, infringements, and or offences may result in civil and or criminal actions, and or tried by common law. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.