1) We all know the miracle of Hanukkah, and here is another remarkable story.5 years ago, pure olive oil was produced for the first time since the 2nd Temple was destroyed, and a very prophetic event oflighting the menorah with the newly produced pure oil took place in Jerusalem on 12/22/14 during Hanukkah.5 means Grace, and I believe that God of Grace allows 5 years for the Bride to be filled with pure oil.https://jerusalemchannel.tv/2014/12/23/ancient-laws-ritual-purity-resurrected-tonight-holy-oil-menorah/
2) 2 years ago, during a hike in Beit Shean Valley in Israel, 7 year old Hadas and her mother discovered a Maccabean-era oil lamp.This remarkable discovery of the 2,200 year old lamp came a week before the beginning of Hanukkah.2 means Separation, and I believe that it's the sign that God reminds us the parable of ten virgins which is written in Matthew 25.https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/99256/ancient-oil-lamp-traced-back-first-ever-hanukkah-maccabee-era/#/
3) 1 Corinthians 3:16-17 could be the word for Hanukkah."Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God,him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are"This verse can be interpreted that those who didn't prepared their temples holy will be left behind.Thus Hanukkah could be the time of separation between wise and foolish virgins.It means that Hanukkah also could be the time for "the Removal of the Restrainer" and O is ready to come back to Power.
4) As it's written in John 10:22, Jesus walked in Solomon's porch of the Temple in the feast of Hanukkah.Solomon's porch area was known as the court of the Gentiles, and Hanukkah is the added feast.Thus it could be a hint that Hanukkah is for the Gentiles.Also John 10:27-28 could be a clue as well."My sheep listen to my voice, I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no onewill snatch them out of my hand"Snatch is the same meaning of Harpazo.And this verse is the same promise that the Lord made with the Philadelphia Church."I will make overcomers a pillar in the temple of my God, never again will they go out"
5) Hanukkah begins from the sunset of Kislev 24, and the word of the Lord came to Haggai on the twenty-fourth day of the ninth month.And as it's written in Haggai 2:23, the Lord declares that "I will take you, I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you"
6) On 12/11, 1917, General Allenby's forces officially liberated Jerusalem, and it was the miracle happened during Hanukkah.
7) Hanukkiah has 9 candles, and 9 represents Human Gestation and the Fruits of the Holy Spirit.
8) According to the teaching of Zola Levitte, 8 feasts from Passover to Hanukkah represent the each major stages of Human Gestation.And Hanukkah which is observed for 8 days represent Birth, and 8 means New Birth and New Beginning.
9) The 3rd day of this coming Hanukkah is Christmas.According to the documentary film, it was 12/25 2BC when wise men arrived at Bethlehem to worship the future King.
10) On the 4th day of this Hanukkah, Annular Solar Eclipse appears, and the phase of ring could be connected to the Marriage of the Lamb.
11) The 6th day of Hanukkah is the new moon of Tevet, and the importance of new moon is written in Colossians 2:16-17 and 2 Corinthians 3:18.And Tevet was the month when Esther was chosen as the Queen.
12) The period from Christmas to New Year's Eve fits to the Days of Noah and Matthew 24:37.And Tevet 2,3,4 fits to $2.34.