1) According to Zola Levitte's teaching, 8 feasts including Hanukkah match with the major stages of the human gestation, and Hanukkah represents Birth.
Hanukkah is the 8th feast celebrating for 8 days.
Perhaps the 8.8 Concepcion earthquake was the sign for Hanukkah for Birth.
The 8.8 Concepcion earthquake occurred on Purim, and Esther is a "type" of the Bride.
The 6th day of Hanukkah is the new moon of Tevet, and Tevet was the month that Esther was chosen as the Queen.
And since Hanukkah is the added feast, it could be for Gentile.
2) 2 years ago on Hanukkah, there was the historic event to light Menorah with special pure olive oil which was produced for the first time since the Temple era.
2 means Separation, and it fits to the parable of ten virgins.
3) Jesus observed Hanukkah as it's written in John chapter 10, and the verses 27-29 could be a hint for the Rapture.
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.
My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand."
4) The first day of this coming Hanukkah happens to be Christmas.
We all know that Christmas is not the birthday of our Lord, but it's the day when the bright Star led three wise men to Bethlehem.
And the Bethlehem Star reappeared twice on July 1, 2015 and August 27, 2016 for the first time since the Birth of Jesus.
Genesis 41:32 can be applied for it, and this coming Christmas could be for the Blessed Hope.
Christmas fits to Matthew 24:38 for eating, drinking and enjoying.
Christmas last year was the full moon in 38 years, and it's possible that 1 year delay is applied as the parable of the barren fig tree.
5) According to Haggai 2:20-23, the word of the Lord came unto Haggai in the four and twentieth day of the 9th month, the day before Hanukkah saying:
"I will shake the heavens and the earth...and I will overthrow the throne of kingdoms...I will make thee as signet: for I have chosen thee."
6) Hanukkah originated from the Rededication of the Temple after the king Antiochus Epiphanes defiled it by setting the idol of Zeus in the holiest place.
1 Corinthians 3:16-17 gives a clue that Hanukkah could be the time for Dedication of the Bride who cleansed her temple.
"Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him.
For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are."
Antiochus is a "type" of AC, and Obama has a connection to the idol of Zeus in Pergamon Altar.
No one knows the day or the hour, but we all know it's very close.