- The Rapture is an event which God has planned to remove The Bride of Christ from the things that are coming upon this earth. It is a privilege reserved for those who... are not only saved..... BUT also "Ready" when God comes for them. God can come for you at anytime - not just in the Rapture. (So... be READY at all times)
Revelation 19:8 - She (The Bride)has been given.... the privilege of wearing FINE linen, dazzling and pure." (The FINE linen represents the righteous deeds... of the saints.)
- Luke 21:34-36 - And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that...... ye may be accounted worthy to escape.... all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. - Jesus.
- Luke 14:7-11 Now Jesus told a parable to those who were invited, when he noticed...... how THEY chose the places of honor, saying to them, 8“When you are invited by someone to a wedding feast, do not sit down in a place of honor, lest someone more distinguished than you be invited by him, 9and he who invited you both will come and say to you, ‘Give your place to this person,’ and then you will begin with shame to take the lowest place. 10But when you are invited, go and sit in the lowest place, so that when your host comes he may say to you, ‘Friend, move up higher.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all who sit at table with you. 11For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”
- (Many are called...BUT Jesus, knowing our hearts, will choose His bride) This privilege is not reserved for disobedient and faithless "believers" who have NOT kept themselves unspotted and blameless before the world - and who are NOT filled with the Holy Spirit. The letters to the seven churches in Revelation are written to "believers" - some are listening and obeying and some are not. For these, there are rewards and punishments. The punishments do not mean eternal damnation for the believers but "purification" before meeting their Lord.
All Righteous Deeds will be rewarded accordingly.
- Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath.... MADE HERSELF READY. 8And to her was granted (privilege) that she should be arrayed in FINE linen, clean and white: for the FINE linen is the righteousness of saints. Revelation 19:7,8
- It is both foolish and unwise to teach or assume this position for yourself or anyone else. Jesus will choose His bride.