Hi Doves,As I was jogging today, a voice in my mind spoke to me over and over again, "Tell them, I am coming". I knew that was Jesus was talking to me. I got to thinking that maybe I should do something about it. Let me explain. A few years ago, I was watching Jesse DuPlantis giving his life story called "Close Encounters of the God Kind" (it's a book too) that catapulted me into a very devoted follower of Jesus and Biblical prophecy. The key words that cause Jesse to established his ministry is what Jesus told Jesse: "Tell them, I am coming". A few years later, I am getting the same message from Jesus, only more frequently. Last year, I wrote a series of articles about Bible prophecy and how close we are to the end times. I send them to many friends and acquaintances and haven't been able to get much feedback. So today, I got to thinking, why not send these to five doves which in my opinion is the best prophecy website and blogspot I've ever run across because those letters are very inspirational. I simply want to reach as many as I can and need your help to pass them on to spread the Good News.Here's the first of the series articles that needs to reach those in need of the Lord.YBIC,Little David
The Road to Tribulation
When I became a born-again Christian, my thoughts have always been about four things: Jesus, the Bible,
and History. That is why I have been doing a lot of studying about these four things and together they point to a single subject matter: Biblical prophecy. The focus of my thought is what is going on in the past, present and the future. Well, I know what was going on in the past because they have been recorded in many documents which I have read. I know what is going on today because I keep track of events in the news. I know what is going on in the future because I read the Bible, and to know the literal interpretation of what is going to happen. As I understand it, we are approaching the “end times”. Why? All roads lead to where we are now. Let me summarize below: Israel
as a nation being reborn and the end of age will occur in a generation. Israel
being a burdensome stone and a trembling cup is the focus of daily world news. Anti-Semitism is on the rise on many fronts: many "mainline" churches have decided to eliminate and replace Jerusalem with the Church, which is called Replacement Theology. This false teaching is fast becoming a popular belief among a number of denominations. Churches are promoting divestment from companies that have had business relationships with Israel , and have come to think in terms of "Israeli occupation" of their own lands! Israel
3. War: The rise of nuclear rogue nations such as Iran, North Korea and Pakistan under Al-Qaida threats are about to unleash global calamity. All it takes is a spark.
4. Economic collapse: domino effect of the
stock market crash affected the world economy. As a result of the rapidly falling dollar, there were serious talks about one-world currency and one-world government being implemented. US
5. Famine: A billion people in the world have food shortages. We are consuming more than we can grow.
6. Pestilence: AIDS is a universal pandemic and continues to grow. Swine Flu is one of the new breed of hybrid strain that now becomes pandemic and will get worst soon.
7. Mother nature: hurricanes, tornados, earthquakes, wildfires, droughts are increasing in frequency than ever before. The beginning of “birth pangs.”
’s discovery and drilling of gigantic natural gas reserve will make the country no longer dependant on foreign energy. It will become the “spoils” Israel and the Arab nations will invade. Turkey, the principle player of the Gog-Magog coalition, broke their alliance with Israel and is leaning toward the Islamic partnership due to stalling of the EU application for membership. Russia
9. Mark of the Beast: We will be in a cashless society soon with the rise of microchips being accepted as a mean of monetary transactions. There have been many articles on rapid advancement of microchip technology to replace credit cards to be imbedded on cell phones and watches. Indonesia and Australia are now starting prototype experiments. Reports says cash will cease to exist within 5 years.
10. Economic meltdown. The
is no longer a prosperous capitalistic nation. With the economic collapse, the nation is in a reversed trend: socialism. Losses from banking, credit, housing, auto and employment is leading the country to ruin and unable to recover. The country is dominated by Big Government and individual freedom guaranteed by the Constitution is being trampled by our liberal government. It is heading toward hyperinflation. The most populist and prosperous golden state of California is now bankrupt with $24 billion in the hole and the state government has nowhere to turn, but issuing IOUs and furloughs. United States
11. Christian persecution: The United States is longer classified as a Christian nation by our leaders and embracement of the gay community is encouraged with laws passed by many states approving gay marriages and benefits approved to “gay partners.” States and US legislation is passing “hate crimes bill” which protects pedophiles and encourage exposure to homosexuality in schools and children as an “accepted norm”of our society. It restricts freedom of speech and threatened prosecution to pastors and those who speaks out against it as sin. Our country is becoming the Sodom and Gomorrah of the modern generation.
12. With the liberal government, abortion is no longer restricted but freedom to murder the unborn becomes rampant.
13. China is making noises of becoming a superpower to rival America’s superpower status, looking to very likely become the lead nation of the kings of the east forces of Revelation chapters 9 and 16.
14. The 3rd Temple: Garments made, gold scepters created and blueprint plans are finalized for the construction of the 3rd Temple on the Temple Mount. It’s now waiting for the next step.
15. Babylon rising: the ancient city of Babylon, Iraq will be rebuilt and become the greatest center of wealth, commerce and power in the “last days” of history. The books of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Revelation are explicit on this subject. Skeptics and cynics abound, to be sure, but the fact is Babylon is being rebuilt right now, in part with U.S. taxpayer funds. Iraqi leaders hope that eventually millions of tourists will come to visit, and real progress is being made.
16. The European Union (EU) is forming into what looks to be the reviving
Roman Empire, like Daniel predicted.
17. Eschatology. There are so many false doctrines that are prevalent today: Kingdom Now, Replacement Theology (the Church has replaced
), Amillennialism, Postmillennialism, Pre-wrath, Post-Trib., Preterism, etc. We are confused because proper eschatology is not taught or studied. People view it as "gloom and doom" instead of our Blessed Hope and therefore dismiss it, leading to lukewarmness in the church and in Christian life (Laodicea church of Revelation) Israel
18. Also, we see that many different cults are springing up and growing, making the Word of God of none effect. There are about 2,500 to 3,000 cults of varying types in the world today!
I have been very aware of what is happening as we are very close to the “end of the road.” God is in control and He knows what His plans are, but we don’t know the day nor the hour the end will come. But with increasing frequency of “signs,” it won’t be long now. I know the Bible is true to its very meaning as it was prophesied over 2500 years ago. Jesus said the same thing in the Olivet Discourse. The bottom line is that we ARE near the end of time and most events I mentioned above is leading to the 7-year tribulation period.
A few weekends ago, my thought process kept blurting out of my mind: “Tell them, I am coming!” over and over again. This is Jesus telling me. I am writing to tell you that Jesus is coming very soon. Maybe this year!
Jesus is calling us to gather as many souls as possible to repent, ask for forgiveness and invite Him into our heart to be our savior. We need to spread the message before it’s too late. Time is short. If you haven’t asked Jesus to be your savior, please do so today. This may be your last chance, because if you are left behind after the Rapture, you will have to endure the horrors of upcoming tribulation. As I said before, the internet is a powerful tool to spread the gospel and to warn others what will happen very soon. I know many churches today do not preach about the end times and don’t want to make waves in our troubled times. But we have many prophecy writers who are experts on keeping track of world event and how they relate to the Bible. These writers are on the rise because they see the road to tribulation is becoming very real. All of you Doves are doing the same thing: warning everyone that reads this wonderful website that Rapture is near and is not too late to ask Jesus to come into your heart today.