Many people are saying that a revolution is coming to America due to an abusive, out-of-control Federal government that has no respect for the Constitution, states' rights, or existing law unless it serves the political agenda of the radical left.
For example, the other day an Arizona Sheriff said, "Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy." See http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/70324
Such a revolution is actually supported by our Declaration of Independence, which says:
- "... We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government.... "
Below are some of the things for which the King of England was guilty, as listed in the Declaration of Independence. Do they sound familiar?
The Declaration could not be more clear. Today, the violations against the people are just as egregious.
- *He has refused his assent to laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good. Immigration and his own eligibility?
- *He has forbidden his governors to pass laws of immediate and pressing importance. Arizona immigration.
- *He has erected a multitude of new offices (czars), and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.
- *He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution (the United Nations), and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation:
- *For quartering large bodies of armed troops among us: (Foreign troops reportedly on American soil.)
- *For imposing taxes on us without our consent: (Amen!)
- *For transporting us beyond seas to be tried for pretended offenses: (World Court.)
Pastor Carl Gallups has produced an excellent new video on this subject, titled, "BHO Declares WAR on States! Is It Time For A NEW DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE?" at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vO8AwzJJm8 (7:10).
If our country and its traditions are to be restored and maintained, a revolution may be necessary. Let us pray it will be a bloodless one.
Putting this in the context of Bible prophecy, such a revolution will probably occur after the soon rapture, which would probably trigger a breakdown in law and order and cause martial law to be imposed.
Or, it may be triggered by a sudden imposition of martial law declared by Obama as he sees his popularity plummet and sees the imminent loss of his and the liberal grip on the country. I do not believe they will surrender peacefully or accept defeat.
Hopefully, patriotic generals and admirals will solve the problem for us and not allow the government to slip into fascist rule from the fascist left.