Jan Mikael (26
"Jesus in Every Book of the Bible !"
Someone say: I dont realy know who Jesus is.
try to read the Bible, and you will find out.
or ask the Jesus Himself, or Holy Spirit to reveal it to you.
in the love from Jesus, Marana'tha, Jan Mikael !
Jesus in Every Book of the Bible !
* In Genesis, Jesus Christ is the seed of the woman.
* In Exodus, He is the passover lamb.
* In Leviticus, He is our high priest.
* In Numbers, He is the pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night.
* In Deuteronomy, He is the prophet like unto Moses.
* In Joshua, He is the captain of our salvation.
* In Judges, He is our judge and lawgiver.
* In Ruth, He is our kinsman redeemer.
* In 1st and 2nd Samuel, He is our trusted prophet.
* In Kings and Chronicles, He is our reigning king.
* In Ezra, He is the rebuilder of the broken down walls of human life.
* In Esther, He is our Mordecai.
* In Job, He is our ever-living redeemer.
* In Psalms, He is our shepherd.
* In Proverbs and Ecclesiastes, He is our wisdom.
* In the Song of Solomon, He is the loving bridegroom.
* In Isaiah, He is the prince of peace.
* In Jeremiah, He is the righteous branch.
* In Lamentations, He is our weeping prophet.
* In Ezekiel, He is the wonderful four-faced man.
* In Daniel, He is the forth man in life's "fiery furnace."
* In Hosea, He is the faithful husband, forever married to the backslider.
* In Joel, He is the baptizer with the Holy Ghost and fire.
* In Amos, He is our burden-bearer.
* In Obadiah, He is the mighty to save.
* In Jonah, He is our great foreign missionary.
* In Micah, He is the messenger of beautiful feet.
* In Nahum, He is the avenger of God's elect.
* In Habakkuk, he is God's evangelist, crying, "revive thy work in the
midst of the years."
* In Zephaniah, He is our Saviour.
* In Haggai, He is the restorer of God's lost heritage.
* In Zechariah, He is the fountain opened up in the house of David for
sin and uncleanness.
* In Malachi, He is the Sun of Righteousness, rising with healing in His wings.
* In Matthew, He is King of the Jews.
* In Mark, He is the Servant.
* In Luke, He is the Son of Man, feeling what you feel.
* In John, He is the Son of God.
* In Acts, He is the Savior of the world.
* In Romans, He is the righteousness of God.
* In I Corinthians, He is the Rock that followed Israel.
* In II Corinthians, He is the Triumphant One, giving victory.
* In Galatians, He is your liberty; He sets you free.
* In Ephesians, He is Head of the Church.
* In Philippians, He is your joy.
* In Colossians, He is your completeness.
* In 1st and 2nd Thessalonians, He is your hope.
* In I Timothy, He is your faith.
* In II Timothy, He is your stability.
* In Philemon, He is your Benefactor.
* In Titus, He is truth.
* In Hebrews, He is your perfection.
* In James, he is the Power behind your faith.
* In I Peter, He is your example.
* In II Peter, He is your purity.
* In I John, He is your life.
* In II John, He is your pattern.
* In III John, He is your motivation.
* In Jude, He is the foundation of your faith.
* In Revelation, He is your coming King.