Paul Synder (12 Apr 2011)
"RE: John Clark"

John, your problen is the sinoatrial node in your heart.  Usually it can be fixed by good heart surgeon by oblation.  It won't go away.  Don't fool around, it can be fatal.  Get to a heart surgeon.
     See my note from Friday, sorry I used a technical term in the subject and most people would miss it.  From what you say it sound like it is pretty far developed.  I have been in heart surgery.