Bruce Warner (26 April
"THERE ARE ONLY 'TWO KINDS'
There are only 'TWO kinds' of Firstfruits:
(1) The 'Firstfruits of the Dead' who is Jesus Christ.
(2) The 'Firstfruits of the Spirit' who is the Church/Bride.
There are only 'TWO kinds' of bread baked with the 'Firstfruits' of the
(1) The 'Firstfruits of the barley' is baked into a 'SINGLE-loaf'
WITHOUT leaven (sin) which represents Jesus, Himself.
(2) The 'Firstfruits of the wheat' is baked into 'TWO-loaves' WITH
leaven (sin) which represents the 'dead in Christ' and the 'living in
Christ' who together are 'the Church', and at the rapture become 'the
Bride' because they are the 'Firstfruits of the Spirit'.
There are only 'TWO Feasts' that require a 'wave offering' of
(1) The 'Feast of Firstfruits' when Jesus Christ, SINGLY by Himself,
resurrected from the dead and ascended into Heaven.
(2) The 'Feast of Weeks/Pentecost' when BOTH the 'dead in Christ' and
the 'living in Christ' will resurrect/rapture into Heaven.
"No longer do i call you servants, for a servant does not know what his
master is doing; but I have called you friends, FOR ALL THINGS THAT I
HEARD FROM MY FATHER I HAVE MADE KNOWN TO YOU."
1 Thessalonians 5:4
"But you, brethern, ARE NOT IN DARKNESS, SO THAT 'THIS DAY' SHOULD
OVERTAKE YOU AS A THIEF."
According to Your Word 'WHICH SHOES US THE WAY', come Lord Jesus!