Bruce Warner (19 Apr 2011)
"JESUS CAUSES BOTH JUDAS AND THE ANTI-CHRIST 'TO BE REVEALED' AT THE 'PROPER TIME'....."
JESUS REVEALS JUDAS to His diciples:
(21) "...I tell you the truth, one of you will betray me.
(23) The one who has dipped his hand into the bowl with me will betray me."
JESUS REVEALS THE ANTI-CHRIST to His Church:
2 Thessalonians 2:1-6
(1) "Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to Him...
(3) for that day will not come until...the man of sin is revealed...
(4) so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
(5) ...so that he may be revealed at the proper time."
Jesus chooses 'when and where' the 'proper time' is that suits His
purposes for the revealing of Judas and the anti-Christ. He revealed
Judas, at the proper time, to His disciples at the Last Supper just
before His crucifixion and His resurrection. Likewise, I believe that
Jesus will reveal the anti-Christ, at the 'proper time' that suits His
purposes, to His 'watching Church' just prior to the rapture.
According to Your Word, come Lord Jesus!